Monday, April 19, 2010

LADIES NIGHT!!!


I'm all clear from Party Central (My son had a blast) and now I need to shift my focus back to my weekly scrapping. The challenge this week at Platinum Scraps, is to use the Forever Young Cartridge. If you do not have this cart, it is a must have!!! This cart just oozes girlfriend, diva, classy and sassy. You'll be using it for years to come.

What Cricut Cartridges did what:
1) The building scenery was cut from Plantin Schoolbook.

2) The ladies of course, were cut from Forever Young cart. This includes their clothes and accessories. The picture mat is also a purse from FY.

3) Traffic light is from Going Places with a little stickles to make it bling.

4) Street signs and post - George & Basic Shapes (told you I don't have too many layouts that I don't use this cart on).

3 comments: