Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Challenge Week... Challenge #1

This week, I am totally venturing into the world of Challenges. I tried my first one last week and really enjoyed it, so I'm attempting three this week. I figured this way, I'll be able to make some cards to have on hand, like I have been planning to do for the past 2 years. LOL!!

Challenge 1: Issued by the Craftin' Sistahs Group on Facebook. The challenge was to create anything using 3 B's.

Card #1: Black, Blue, and Bling

Recipe:
Card Size (folded): 6.5 X 5
Background Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack
Blue Ribbon - Celebrate It (from Ms)
Angel: Digi Stamp (I can't remember where I got it from)
Text: Nestabilities Scallop Oval

Card #2: Brown, Blue, and Buttons

Recipe:
Card Size (folded) 6.5 X 5
Background Paper: Paper Studio - Coco & Blue Sm Polka Dot
Solid Paper: Bazzill
Baby Carriage: New Arrival Cricut Cart
Stamp: Stampin Up! Whimsical Words

If time permits, I'll be back tomorrow with Challenge #2.

2 comments: