Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho, Who Wants Snow?????

Good Evening All,
It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I'm making a promise to myself to do more in 2010. Today, we are snowed in the house. We can't even get off our cul-de-sac. Got a good laugh off of two neighbors who got stuck trying to get out. One literally shoveling a little pathway in the parking lot.

We are enjoying being snowed in. Today, I had a nap for the first time in ages. LOL!!! Anyway, finishing up some cards that my daddy wanted and now I need to do my side of the family. Here they are:


















Oh, gotta add some snow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Birthday Sista,

    You rocked that Warmest Wishes card. If you posted it to the board, I missed it, but love the drippy goo look and the white large title set the card off.

    ReplyDelete