Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Get to Crafting!!!!

Hello Family, Friends, & Fellow Crafters. It's been 3 weeks since my last update and it is time to get back into the swing of things. I have 2 interesting stories to share.

I am officially part of the Cricut Demo Army!!! What does that mean? It means I work for a company that sends us out into the world (Michaels, Joanns, and now Best Buy) to demonstrate the various machines made by Provocraft. I am at Best Buy in DC every Saturday prior to Labor Day. My first day was last week and it was not good. The demo machine they sent me didn't work and my girlfriend Shanel C. saved the day by letting me borrow her baby bug at the last minute. The store associates had no clue and the manager was slightly lost as well. They thought I was a cell phone rep. After a little over an hour of looking for a table for me to use, they came up empty. Needless to say, I'll be trying it again this weekend.

Next, my Cricut Expression was on life support over the weekend. I was one night away from an emotional breakdown. I started thinking back to my scrap days before cricut and I shuddered at the thought. Anyway, My E would not turn on. When I hit the power button, it just made a clicking sound and the green light flashed bright then dull. Since it happened over the weekend, I couldn't call until Monday morning. A very nice rep walked me through the reset process and I am officially back to crafting. Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment