Monday, January 31, 2011

Final Bo Bunny Projects

Earlier in the month, I shared with you that the Platinum Scraps Designers were showcasing Bo Bunny's Gypsy Paper.  I also noted that I was still torn between whether this paper was being embraced or challenged.  My decision remains neutral.  Some shades I loved (brown/teal combo of course) and some needed a little more time to grow on me (yellow/orange/red combo).  Here are my final two projects:

This is a $1 Wooden Frame from Michaels.  I used my ATG (tape gun) to adhere the paper to the frame, but used modge podge to keep the edges in tact.  You can also use the modge podge to adhere the paper.  I created the calendar in MS Word with the help of MS Paint.

This card style is called a Tea Light Card.  Named after those mini tea light candles you find just about everywhere.  While I did make a card showing the actual candles in the window, I wanted to adapt that same idea for a Thinking of You card.  I found a video posted on the cricut message board by LorraineB (Click to visit her blog).  This card was quick and easy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this project! Could you tell me the dimensions of the calendar? I think this would make a great Valentine's gift.

    ReplyDelete