Friday, April 8, 2011

More Vinyl Tshirts

Today is the last day of Spirit Week at the kids' school. It's TWIN day! The minute my daughter and her friend so the green tshirt, they were begging me to create one for them and their respective twin. Her friend even gave me the tshirts the next day. I was too tickled but felt so much love as all four girls really loved their shirts.

My daughter could not make up her mind what design she wanted. Every idea I gave her sounded good to her. This shirt came down to the wire and I mean with 5 minutes to spare for me to deliver to her classmate yesterday. I used the Hannah Montana cricut cartridge.

The pink shirt belongs to my daughter's bff and her twin. She wanted a heart with LUV. The heart is from Straight from the Nest and the letters from Storybook. Just in case it seems odd that BFFs aren't wearing the same shirt; they aren't in the same class this year.


I told you all I was addicted.

1 comment: