Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vinyl Onesis

Good Morning All,

I'm still working on learning how to use vinyl. This week, I'm showing my imperfections as I continue to strive for excellence. I focused on onesis, with a baby shower clear on my radar.

#1) Image comes from Forever Young. I nearly screamed when the silver portion of the mirror moved as I put the iron down and, I couldn't get it back up. This is still one of my favorites though because of the font. The font was cut using SCAL. I hardly ever cut thin fonts because they tend to tear the paper, but I thought I would give it a try with vinyl.

#2) Princess cut is from the Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge. I love the glitter vinyl.

#3) The Duck was cut from New Arrival and the font using SCAL. I did fix it's beak, but the camera battery died before getting the final finish.


Along with a baby scrapbook gift, these are my projects for the week. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute Cass! Love the duck one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I am definitely gonna have to try some vinyl on cloth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your oneies!!! Great Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I found your blog through platinumscraps.blogspot.com. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete