Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Try Something New Tuesday.

I did it!! I did it! Two things on my list for 2011 to try are, tshirt vinyl and glass etching. I'm still scared of etching, so I tackled tshirts first. All I can say is, I am HOOKED!!! This was so much fun. I owe all this excitement to my friends Nicole @ Creative Delights by Nicole and NubianCrafterNC. These ladies are my vinyl Sheroes!!!

On to my project: I created this for my son, his friend, and his cousin. I am taking them out this weekend to celebrate my baby's 7th Birthday. My son is all about the music so I know he's going to love this shirt.

The drums were cut from Quarter Note (I got this cart just for him) and the title from Base Camp. Now, I need to go home and make the other 2.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME...I have yet to tackle the tshirt vinyl but I will get to it before the year is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you rocked this tshirt!!!

    ReplyDelete